When it comes time to sell your home you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, legalities and details that go into a sale.
When I market your property you receive my customized approach, personalized just for you. I will support you in all facets of marketing from preparing your house to sell, to printed flyers and other marketing material, and of course, internet advertising.
I am a licensed experienced professional with specialized skills. Here are the many benefits you receive when working with me.
- I know the market and will assist you in setting the right price.
- I also know what buyers want and the monetary motivation that will encourage the sale.
- I am a member of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables me to present detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- I hire a professional photographer to take the photos of your home. A vast majority of buyers will look at the home on-line before getting in the car to come and see it. Therefore it is vitally important to have the best photos possible.
- I offer a free one-hour consultation with a home decorator who can help showcase your home to appeal to the widest range of buyers.
- I personally input your listing into the multiple listing service (MLS). I have taken a class that allows me to do this myself. This saves delivery time to the MLS and potential input errors.
- Along with the MLS, I work together with other agents on a regular basis. We exchange information about new properties coming on the market.
- I only work five listings at a time so that I have time to properly market your home.
- I will provide you will a weekly market update which will summarize the last week’s activity and feedback on your home.
- I will be present at all offers to help you negotiate the best terms.
- I will closely follow the sale until closing. Because I have worked as an escrow office, I can guide you through the closing process.
Tips for Sellers
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is in preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Give your home a thorough cleaning.
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Repair defective light switches.
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out.
- Cut and edge grass.
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Paint, fix and wash railings, steps, screens, and doors.
- Clean out the gutters.
- Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash, and repair garage doors.
Here are some helpful tips for showing your home.
- Keep pets out of the house. Either take them with you or keep them penned in the yard or garage.
- Put away items in the yard like garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Make sure your home is well lit.
- Remove clutter from tables and shelves. Less clutter creates the illusion of a larger space.
- Add a ground up lemon to the garbage disposal to give the kitchen a fresh smell.
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Light a fire in the fireplace to create a comfortable ambiance.
- Keep radios and TVs off.
- Keep money, prescription drugs, and other valuables out of view.